Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Notting Hill









A peek into my favorite neighborhood in London, Notting Hill. These photos were taken on my last visit to London 2 years ago. On this trip I was finally able to explore more of Notting Hill. I was with a small group and we took the tube to Notting Hill Gate and explored. I fell more in love with every step I took, and wanted to capture every inch of this part of London with my camera. Being with a group, and on a schedule I was limited to how much time I could spend photographing this neighborhood. Constantly walking, trying to find the nearest tube station, compromised the quality of the photos...something that bothers me to this day. I have many more snapshots that had the potential to be good, but were ruined for the sake of trying to be somewhere I can't even remember. I look forward to the days where I can explore every bit of this part of the city, by myself, better camera in hand.

2 comments:

  1. For sure the best neighborhood in London!

    http://www.thetouristoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Notthing Hill! Miss this place!

    ReplyDelete