Saturday, October 25, 2014

Iceland



Image via here

Iceland is somewhere that's been popping up in my life a lot as of late which I'm taking as a sign that I need to travel there immediately. This small country is a fairly quick flight from London, and is on my 'must travel to' list once I get settled in in the city.

There isn't really anything I don't want to see. I want to explore Reykjavik extensively, see all of the waterfalls and geysers, do the famous Golden Circle tour, see glaciers, explore the smaller cities and towns, try to see the Northern Lights, The Blue Lagoon...the list goes on. From everything I've read and seen on Iceland, it is a truly beautiful and magical place offering extensive topography from huge glaciers to erupting volcanoes and everything in between. 

To be able to visit this incredible destination is something I hope to do someday, and I hope being a relatively short distance from the UK I hope I can visit it several times during my time in England.

2 comments:

  1. Iceland is on my bucket list too, seeing photos of it makes me want to go badly! That picture is so colorful 0.0 London has so many connections you can probably get a good deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like every new photo I see of Iceland makes me want to go more and more! It'll be hard not to go jet off to Iceland the second I get settled in in London!

      Delete