Friday, May 29, 2015

Tomorrow.

Well, this is it: tomorrow I travel to South Africa! It will be the fourth continent I have been lucky enough to set foot on.

I have a nice 12 hour layover London there & back before making it to the southern most country in Africa. I'm actually very excited to be back in London again - and I just found out today I received my first choice room assignment in the housing I wanted for September! Woo hoo for not being a homeless expat!

Due to the hectic nature of my trip to South Africa, and with me not bringing my computer (can't risk something happening to it/too lazy to drag it with me) I don't think I'll be blogging much while I'm away. However, upon my return I plan on updating with many South Africa posts!

In case you do want to follow me on my adventures, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter, both are @stormsatsea.

Wish me luck on my adventure in experiencing beautiful South Africa! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment