Saturday, February 21, 2015

One Week!


I've been very busy in the past week or so with school winding down, finals coming up, working on scholarships for South Africa, starting a new job at a travel company and...prepping for London! One week from today I leave for my favorite city! I haven't been back since 2012 so a visit is way overdue. I can't wait to see old & new friends, my school and housing and to be able to come back and share my adventure of a week in London with you all!

So I've been getting all of the essentials for a trip abroad ready to pack. I recently got a new camera and am so excited to use it to document my trip! I don't think it will hit me until I get to the airport next week that I'm going back to London...

So this time next week I'll be on a plane bound for Iceland (sadly just a short layover) then off to London! Wish me luck and send positive travel vibes my way! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment