Sunday, December 7, 2014

Where to?


I'm so excited to finally share the destination where I will be traveling to! I've known I'll be going here for about a week, and it still hasn't really hit me or sunk in yet. I still have a few months to go, but am already counting down until I leave! It's somewhere I really never thought I'd go to this soon - if I ever were to go here, it would have been probably quite later in my life. So...in June I will be spending a month in...

South Africa!!!

I am so, so excited to finally get to Africa! It will be the 4th continent I have set foot on! Not too bad! I would have thought if I were to ever get to Africa it would be Morocco, certainly not South Africa! I will be spending a few weeks in Cape Town, then heading north to Kruger National Park for a week to go on a safari (which is THE place to go on a safari) and closing out the trip with a few days in Johannesburg. I will be back in the U.S. in early July with just enough time to wrap up everything here before I make the move to London! I am so anxious for 2015 to be here. The last few months of 2014 have been incredible so I can't imagine what 2015 has in store.

Image via here

0 comments:

Post a Comment