Monday, December 1, 2014

An Exciting Announcement


So about the exciting thing I mentioned in my last post...

I just got word that I will be traveling abroad again in 2015 to a very exciting destination! With this trip, plus the move to London, 2015 is shaping up to be the most incredible year yet.

Now the question is...where is this exciting destination I'll be traveling to? I want you all to guess where I will be traveling! I'll give you a few hints:

-It will be the furthest I have traveled thus far
-This place is on the other side of the world
-I have not been to this place before (and probably won't go to again as it is a once in a lifetime destination)

See if you can guess! I'll be back to announce where it is in a few days...

Stay tuned! Can you guess where I will be going in 2015?


Image via here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment